This Star Wars Droid Builder Kit by littleBits is perfect for teaching kids to code. Using electronic blocks, you can bring this droid to life.
Using child-friendly block based coding, your kids can send their own droid on over 22 missions.
Only their imaginations can limit the new designs and abilities that they creade for this R2D2 droid.
R2D2 Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit
Create your own personalised Star Wars droid and bring it to life using littleBits electronic blocks.
You can use the droid app to send your robot on special missions. The Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit will keep kids and Star Wars fans entertained for hours.
- Comes with 6 Bits, 20 Droid parts, 3 sticker sheets, and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
- Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating, customizing, and coding Droids
- 22+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day, including 6 missions with drag-and-drop coding
- The Droid runs in Drive Mode, Force Mode, Self-Nav, and more
- Comes with 20 authentic Droid sounds from the Star Wars films
- littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
Find more ideas to treat the Star Wars geek in your life. Star Wars gift ideas for birthdays and Christmas.
Read our feature article: